About Hyleys Tea
Established in 1997 by a dynamic group of professionals who had already established themselves in the Sri Lankan tea export & plantation industry, Hyleys Tea quickly asserted itself as a packer and exporter of the finest quality teas. Since inception, the company has been packing tea under the core brand ‘Hyleys’. The wide range of teas under the Hyleys portfolio includes; traditional and classic black & green tea as well as specialty blends with flavors, additives and herbs.
We have recently launched several functional & end-user benefit teas consisting of 100% natural ingredients in stride with latest global consumer trends. These innovative products have special packaging & unique customer appeal, adding further value to “taste & health” aspects.
Hyleys Tea export to over 25 countries worldwide and our strongest outreach is in North America and Eastern Europe. We offer same day shipping for our US customers from our distribution center located in Edison, NJ.
On the manufacturing front, the company operates a production plant of 90,000 square feet with modern infrastructure, tea packaging machinery and highly skilled staff. Annually, the factory produces 3500 metric tons of tea in value added form under strict Food Safety Management Systems and guidelines. The plant is ISO 22002/FSSC 22000 and HACCP certified and is GFSI compliant.
With a production output of 2.75 million tea bags per day, Hyleys Tea is currently the 4th largest exporter of tea bags from Sri Lanka. The tea bagging facility boasts of the latest Tea Bagging machines producing staple-free tea bags, as well as micro-filter Pyramid tea bags.
Our highly experienced team of professional Tea Tasters grade over 8000 lots of tea per week & taste over 500 cups of tea per day, identifying & selecting the right type of teas to suit different markets around the world. We at Hyleys Tea are committed to achieve the highest required product standards at the most competitive price, which we take great pride, in delivering to each and every client. Many local & international awards won by Hyleys Tea over the year amply demonstrate our achievements.
Today, almost 20 years later, you can enjoy variety of unique teas and blends. We are certain to offer something for everyone’s cup.
In spite of the growing interest for tea and natural remedies, there are only very few teas, which contain purely natural components. Most teas on the shop shelves contain artificial or nature identical flavors. It is clear that such products have neither the right taste, the aroma, nor health benefit, as in teas blended with pure natural fruit and herbs. We promise to deliver “luxury in a cup”, here is what you can expect from Hyleys:
- Offer an extensive variety of unique teas and blends. We are certain to offer something for everyone’s cup.
- 100% Natural
- No Colors
- No Preservatives
- Automatic Home Delivery: Direct to your door on a schedule you choose
Since 1997, Hyleys Tea is one of the most distinguished brands in the world tea market due to it’s high quality of 100% natural unique teas and tea blends.
Hyleys offers unique teas and tea blends grouped into the following exquisite collections:
Our best selling line with over 2 million units sold, is a stimulating base of premium green tea and senna leaves energize your body
Experience the best that tea has to offer and brew up your healing. It is no secret that herbal teas contain compounds and antioxidants with
Treat your taste buds to a delightful cup of tea. Every tea contained in our Nature’s Harmony selection has been carefully selected
Our Master Tea Taster travels the globe in search of the best, most flavorful tea. A rich bouquet, exquisite taste and a delicate
Discover The Perfect Cup
Brewing the perfect cup of tea takes more than just premium ingredients.
Perfect your brewing technique with the following tips. Click Here
Our Commitment To Quality
Our commitment to quality begins from the detailed selection of only premium ingredients. Hyleys’ highly experienced team of professional Tea Tasters grade over 8,000 lots of tea per week & taste over 500 cups of tea per day, identifying & selecting the right type of teas for our customers. Then, from bagging to shipment to customer service, we strive in giving each and everyone of our clients a “white glove” experience.
We at Hyleys Tea, are committed to achieve the highest required product standards at the most competitive price, which we take great pride, in delivering to each and every client.
International Award Winning Tea
Year after year, Hyleys passion for customer satisfaction and trade excellence has been well rewarded with many international awards. These include:
- Breakfast Hot Beverage Award at WABEL Grocery Summit 2016 in Paris, France
- Zloty Gold Medal Award – Warsaw Food Expo 2016
- Award of Excellence in Moscow
- Four National Chamber of Exporters (NCE) awards in 2011 awards ceremony a National Plantation Award presented by his Excellency President Mahinda Rajapaksa
- Highest Quality Tea” gold medal at the ProdExpo 2014
- “Best Product” gold medal at the ProdExpo 2014
- “Highest Quality Tea” gold medal at the ProdExpo 2013
- “Most Innovative Design” award at Prod-Expo 2010
- “Best Tasting Tea” award at Prod-Expo 2010
- “Best Product” gold medal at Prod-Expo 2010
- Gold Medal at 2009 DalPishProm – Kahabarovsk International Food Fair
- Product of the Year” medal at World Food-2007 trade fair
- “Best product” medal at ProdExpo-2007 trade fair
- “Best Product” at ProdExpo-2006 trade fair
- “Product of the Year” at World Food 2005 trade fair
- Gold Medal at 2005 DalPishProm – Kahabarovsk International Food Fair
- “Product of the year” at ProdExpo-2005 trade fair
- “Best product” at ProdExpo-2003 trade fair
- “Best product” at World Food-2003 trade fair
- “Top Innovation of Anuga 2003” at Anuga, Germany
Our awards reaffirm Hyleys’ stature as a premier international tea company.
Our Social Responsibility
We are a socially responsible company. At Hyleys, we believe in giving back to the community. Besides providing you with the best quality product, we are firm believers in giving back. This is why a portion of our sales support The Breast Cancer Foundation & The Foundation of Goodness. Every time you drink a cup of tea, you help us give back to the community and find a cure for breast cancer.